Netildex eye drops, solution S01CA01
1.A new fixed combination of Netilmicin sulfate 0.3% and dexamethasone phosphate 0. 1% in aqueous solution: antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
•Netilmicin is the last ( 3rd ) generation of Aminoglycoside:
•Dexamethasone disodium phosphate is used in ophthalmology for 30 years
The fixed combination holds the efficacy of each active ingredient: Netilimicin and dexamethasone.
2.Manufactured with an innovative technology: Blow/Fill/Seal ( BFS technology)
3.Formulated as aqueous solution
4. Two presentations with equal efficacy
- Multidose with the lowest concentration of preservative (benzalkonium chloride 0.005%
- Unit dose ( preservative free)
No difference in adverse events between pluridose and monodose.
5. Adverse events incidence lower than 1%, never serious.
6. Does not induce clinically significant alterations in the intraocular pressure.
7.Shelf life: 24 months, within 28 days after opening.
Efficient and safe treatment of inflammation of the anterior segment of the eye, event subsequent to surgery, with or at risk of infection. ( conjunctivitis, Keratitis, blepharitis, chalazion, hordeolum, uveitis, dacryoadenitis, dacrycistis ). Can be used in the empirical treatment of ocular infection.